I just love overnight oats, when I’m rushing out the door in the morning these little beauties make sure I make good breakfast choices.
At work we recently launched a new premium no stir almond butter (so no icky oily separation!) called Maranatha. One of the perks is I get to take product home so I thought I’d add them to my normal fail safe oats recipe.
In the morning I threw in some mashed banana and oh man did it hit the spot!
For all you busy mamas (aka all the mamas!) looking for a handy, quick and filling breakfast this one’s for you!
- 1 cup Oat Dream Oat Milk (it really brings out the oaty flavour!)
- 1 cup porridge oats
- 1 Tbsp Maranatha Almond Butter
- 1 banana, mashed
- Mix porridge oats, oat milk and almond butter together thoroughly in a Tupperware container
- Cover and keep in the fridge overnight
- Before serving* add the mashed banana to the oats and enjoy
*don’t be tempted to save time by adding the banana the night before it will turn into brown unappetising goop by the morning!
Let me know what your favourite thing to add to overnight oats is.